[multilingual-dh] R: Facilitators for DH 2020 forum?

Geoff Bacon bacon at berkeley.edu
Wed Oct 16 16:53:45 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback. I just submitted the forum proposal (for
reference, we are submission number 332). The named facilitators are
Svenja, Roseline, Lorella and myself. We can still edit the submission
until the deadline, so let me know if I can make any changes for anyone.
Special thanks to Quinn for collecting all the necessary info for the
submission and writing the proposal!

Best,
Geoff