[multilingual-dh] Facilitators for DH 2020 forum?

Gülden, Svenja sguelden at uni-mainz.de
Thu Oct 17 06:04:14 PDT 2019

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for that!

All the best,

Svenja

Svenja A. Gülden, M. A.
– project coordinator and scientific researcher –

Arbeitsstelle der Akademie der Wissenschaften und der Literatur | Mainz
AKU – Altägyptische Kursivschriften

sguelden at uni-mainz.de<mailto:sguelden at uni-mainz.de>
guelden at linglit.tu-darmstadt.de<mailto:guelden at linglit.tu-darmstadt.de>

www.adwmainz.de<http://www.adwmainz.de/>
aku.uni-mainz.de<http://aku.uni-mainz.de/>

Am 17.10.2019 um 01:53 schrieb Geoff Bacon <bacon at berkeley.edu<mailto:bacon at berkeley.edu>>:

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback. I just submitted the forum proposal (for reference, we are submission number 332). The named facilitators are Svenja, Roseline, Lorella and myself. We can still edit the submission until the deadline, so let me know if I can make any changes for anyone. Special thanks to Quinn for collecting all the necessary info for the submission and writing the proposal!

Best,
Geoff