[multilingual-dh] Welcome & DH 2020 proposal

Wagner, Cosima cosima.wagner at fu-berlin.de
Sat Sep 28 15:20:35 PDT 2019

Dear Quinn,

thank you so very much for getting us started with the mailinglist and especially for the great possibility to follow-up with a workshop on multilingual DH through GO::DH! I would be very much interested and available in the second half of October to support the organization of the workshop.

With regard to the visibility of multilingual DH issues at the conference I would also like to contribute to a collective proposal for an additional multilingual DH forum/panel or so. I have filled in the Doodle poll and hope to talk to you and all interested colleagues in person next week.

Thanks so much again and best regards

Cosima