[multilingual-dh] DH 2020 planning meeting

Quinn Dombrowski qad at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 30 10:47:29 PDT 2019

Dear all,

It looks like there’s no time that works for all that many people for DH 2020 planning, unfortunately.

If you can make it, we’ll be meeting this Wednesday at noon Pacific at this Zoom link: https://stanford.zoom.us/j/8921507374. Hopefully this page will convert it into your local time zone: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20191002T190000&p1=137.

If that’s not a good time, here’s a Google Doc we can use to brainstorm some ideas:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AtdM6YhltECPh1_91ic32ZN9yTqEjxbYyN4lkhnuf0A/edit?usp=sharing

It’d be helpful if you could add a few notes before our call so we can discuss them as a group, and include your name and email at the bottom. After the call, I’ll be following up with everyone interested in organizing something for DH 2020, and we can work through the details via email.

Thanks,
Quinn