[multilingual-dh] Submitter for DARIAH working group proposal?

Quinn Dombrowski qad at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 3 12:46:39 PST 2020

Dear all,

Now that we have the ADHO SIG submission in (though it sounds like it most likely won’t be approved until the CO meeting at DH 2020), I’m looking for someone in a DARIAH member country (https://www.dariah.eu/network/members-and-partners/) who could officially submit a proposal (probably largely borrowed from the ADHO proposal) for Multilingual DH to become a DARIAH working group, too. (DARIAH working group status, unlike ADHO SIG status, comes with a small amount of funding.) I’m happy to wrangle the process and paperwork, but since I’m not in a member country, I can’t actually be the primary person doing the submission. Any volunteers?

Thanks,
Quinn