[multilingual-dh] multilingual-dh Digest, Vol 6, Issue 2

Till Grallert till.grallert at fu-berlin.de
Mon Feb 3 23:11:44 PST 2020

Dear all,

To which extent is it relevant that DARIAH and CLARIN are in the process of being fused into CLARIAH (at least in some of the member states)?

I am currently at an institute that is located in the Middle East and whose research focusses on the societies of the mostly Arabic speaking Eastern Mediterranean. Therefore the issues at stake are of vital importance to our work. On the other hand we are part of both CLARIN-D and DARIAH-DE through the Max Weber Foundation. If you need help for the submission, I am willing to chip in some work.

All the best,

Till

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Till Grallert, PhD
Research Associate
Orient-Institut Beirut <http://www.orient-institut.org/>

Co-organiser Digital Humanities Institute – Beirut <https://dhibeirut.wordpress.com/>