[multilingual-dh] multilingual-dh Digest, Vol 6, Issue 2

gimena del rio riande gdelrio.riande at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 11:09:58 PST 2020

Thanks, Quinn. I thought ADHO provided funding for the SIGs.
I have used many times tools from CLARIN as a user, I don't know about
DARIAH's linguistic resources.
However, if CLARIAH exists in some countries...
Best
Gimena
###
Dra. Gimena del Rio Riande
http://orcid.org/0000-0002-8997-5415
Investigadora Adjunta. IIBICRIT, CONICET (Instituto de Investigaciones
Bibliográficas y Crítica Textual) - http://www.iibicrit-conicet.gov.ar/
<http://www.iibicrit-conicet.gov.ar/>
Asociación Argentina de Humanidades Digitales: http://aahd.net.ar
Coordinadora Humanidades Digitales CAICYT Lab: http://hdlab.space/
Twitter: @gimenadelr

Marcelo T. de Alvear 1694 (1060). Buenos Aires - Argentina
(54)-11-4129-1158