[multilingual-dh] Edited volume on Multilingualism

Lorella Viola lorellav at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 25 02:42:07 PDT 2021

Dear All,

I hope you are all doing well. Those of you who attended last Multilingual DH meeting may remember that I was looking for a co-editor for a book project on multilingualism in DH and guess what? Paul Spence answered that call and now we are indeed looking for contributions! Please do have a look at the CfP<https://www.c2dh.uni.lu/news/cfp-chapters-solicited-edited-volume-multilingual-dh> and consider contributing :) Please also feel free to forward the CfP to anyone you think may be interested.

Thank you so much and I hope to see you again soon!

All the best,

Lorella.

Dr Lorella Viola

Research Associate | DHARPA project
Luxembourg Centre for Contemporary and Digital History (C2DH )

UNIVERSITÉ DU LUXEMBOURG

BELVAL CAMPUS

Maison des Sciences Humaines

11, Porte des Sciences