[multilingual-dh] Edited volume on Multilingualism

Lorella VIOLA lorella.viola at uni.lu
Fri Jun 25 01:40:51 PDT 2021

Dear All,

I hope you are all doing well. Those of you who attended last Multilingual DH meeting may remember that I was looking for a co-editor for a book project on multilingualism in DH and guess what? Paul Spence (in cc) answered that call and now we are indeed looking for contributions! Please do have a look at the CfP<https://www.c2dh.uni.lu/news/cfp-chapters-solicited-edited-volume-multilingual-dh> and consider contributing :) Please also feel free to forward the CfP to anyone you think may be interested.

Thank you so much and I hope to see you again soon!

All the best,

Lorella.

Dr Lorella Viola
Research Associate | DHARPA Project
Luxembourg Centre for Contemporary and Digital History (C2DH )

UNIVERSITY OF LUXEMBOURG
BELVAL CAMPUS
Maison des Sciences Humaines
11, Porte des Sciences