Search Mailing List Archives
[ncbo-publictalks] NCBO Seminar Series: Interactive Views for Navigating, Searching and Mapping at the NCBO - Peggy Storey
Mahood, Donna Lee
dmahood at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 29 16:15:14 PST 2008
The next NCBO Seminar Series Talk will be presented by Dr. Peggy Storey
this coming Tuesday, March 4 at 9AM PST. Teleconference and WebEx
instructions are below.
Here is the abstract for Dr. Storey's talk, Interactive Views for
Navigating, Searching and Mapping at the National Center for Biomedical
At the University of Victoria our small research group is engaged in
developing interactive views for users navigating, searching and mapping
ontologies and data. During Tuesday's seminar, I will present the latest
tools we have developed and solicit feedback on our work to date. The
following prototypes will be demonstrated:
- Jambalaya: integrating visualization with BioPortal
- Diamond: a degree of interest model for navigating ontologies
- CogZ: cognitive support for ontology mapping
- CTExplorer: a tool to support the exploration and comparison of
- CTSearch: a tool to support search and browsing of clinical trials
Dial-In number: 1-785-686-2400 (This is a toll call)
Access code: 427624
1. Go to https://stanford.webex.com/stanford/j.php?ED=98493397&UID=0
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: ncboseries
4. Click "Join".
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NCBO-PublicTalks