[openflow-discuss] About pipeline in OF1.1

Junho Suh jhsuh at mmlab.snu.ac.kr
Mon Mar 5 03:32:58 PST 2012

Hi.

I am Junho, a Ph.D student at Seoul National University, Korea.

When I develop my porject, I popup the thought as below:
Is it make sense that table_n modifies table_n-1 (previous table) in
pipeline by an extended action set?
For example, an entry in table_n has action set, add or modify a specific
entry in table_n-1.

Junho Suh

--
Junho Suh (redrattus)