[openflow-discuss] OpenFlow applications or rule traces?

Kevin Webb kcwebb at cs.ucsd.edu
Mon Mar 5 17:57:36 PST 2012

Hi folks,

I'm a UCSD grad student working on SDN/OpenFlow projects.  I'm
attempting to find and run applications that take advantage of OpenFlow.
  My goal is to collect and profile the sorts of rules that the
applications generate and install.

I'm aware of several systems from the literature, but very few seem to
be publicly available.  So far, I've found code only for FlowVisor and
RouteFlow.  There's a sourceforge page for ElasticTree, but no sign of
code (or any other activity).

If any of you know where I might find other OpenFlow applications could
you please point me in the right direction?

Alternatively, if you'd be willing to provide traces of rules from
non-public applications, that would help too!

Thanks,
Kevin