[openflow-discuss] OpenFlow applications or rule traces?

Ibirisol Fontes Ferreira ibirisol at dcc.ufba.br
Tue Mar 6 02:43:02 PST 2012

Hi there,

I'm begginer in this mail list and i have interested in study of
OpenFlow too.

I found in [1] a software with some people that working for development
of a  Linux  application with suporte to OpenFlow. I think that will be
useful for you.

[1] http://openvswitch.org/development/openflow-1-x-plan/

Bye,

--