[openflow-discuss] PC Engine AP booting errors for OpenRoads

Aaron Rosen arosen at clemson.edu
Wed Mar 7 17:24:51 PST 2012

Hi Heming,

We have used these cards and they have worked
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820134514

Also, I'd be surprised if the CF card  you have has some limitation
since it starts to boot.  Could you try to remove all the partitions
from your CF card and then dd if=image of=/dev/sdX  and see if that
does the trick? I read
(http://stringofthoughts.wordpress.com/2009/05/24/grub-error-17-debianubuntu/)
that, that error coordinates to a partition table issue.

Aaron

P.S: I have also used a number of other cards and all of them seem to
work. Though, we do not use that image provided.

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:18 PM, Heming Wen <heming.wen at mail.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> Good evening KK,
>
> I have a question concerning the CF cards again. Do you usually use the SanDisk Original CF cards or the SanDisk Ultra CF cards? I ask this because the original CF cards are very old product and extremely hard to find.
>
> Thank you for your help,
>
> Heming

Aaron O. Rosen
Masters Student - Network Communication