[openflow-discuss] OpenFlow 1.0 Buffalo WHR-G301N

SrcHackTochiro tochiro.srchack at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 11:49:02 PDT 2012

I am success, running "OpenFlow 1.0 for OpenWRT" on Buffalo WHR-G301N.
I made patch for "AR7240 Ethernet Switch driver".
this is add enable_learning attribute for ethernet driver.

My build image has been saved to the following URL.
http://www.srchack.org/pub/JITAKU_RACK/2.5_OpenFlow/openwrt-ar71xx-generic-whr-g301n-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin
http://www.srchack.org/pub/JITAKU_RACK/2.5_OpenFlow/config.tar.gz

does not exist Test Tools?
Way to verify that there is no problem All the features of "OpenFlow 1.0
for OpenWRT.
 for "OpenFlow 1.0 for OpenWRT" on WHR-G301N.

Sorry my poor English.

Tochiro
Mail:tochiro.srchack at gmail.com
HP:http://www.srchack.org/