[openflow-discuss] asking about locally control the openswitch when it is connected to nox controller

Trinh Minh Tri tmtri81 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 08:29:54 PDT 2012

Dear openflow dev!

I would like to ask a question about OpenFLow that I cannot figure out.
How can I locally access to control openflow switch when it's connected to
the Nox controller.

When I use this command as in your tutorial:
./dpctl show tcp:127.0.0.1:6634

it replied:

dpctl: talking to tcp:127.0.0.1:6634: Connection refused

Thanks and best regard
Trinh Minh Tri