[openflow-discuss] How I can connect to an OpenFlow- Switch

Weiyang Mo wmo at optics.arizona.edu
Mon Mar 19 15:43:06 PDT 2012

Hi, all:

Recently I got a Pronto 3240 Openflow switch which supports OpenFlow 1.0 .My past work focus on controller for virtual networks built by Mininet. However I have no ideas that how to connect to a real OpenFlow switch and make the controller work.

For example, I have the controller for a virtual network 1virtual switch and 4 virtual hosts. How can I make the controller work in our lab network( 1 Pronto switch and 4 computers which connect to it).

Thanks very much.

Weiyang Mo