[openflow-discuss] Trouble with Vlan Tagging and mininet

roshini paul roshinip at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 12:05:21 PDT 2012

Hi
I am using mininet based ovs swicth, and installing rules to slap in a vlan
in the action.
The rule seems to be installed properly. But however, the swicth does not
seem to insert the vlan header in the packet, when I capture via wireshark.

Any idea why this could be and if I need any special configuration in
mininet to enable vlan tagging?

thanks
-roshini