[openflow-discuss] [ovs-discuss] Deploying OpenFlow

harsha natarajan harsha.natarajan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 14:50:47 PDT 2012

Thanks Aaron, I am pretty new to OpenFlow, and I am trying to create an
OpenFlow network in my lab which consists of few PC's with windows running
as host and Linux as virtual machine....

I want to know if each OpenVswitch and the controller can be installed on
different Linux virtual machines and make them communicate to create a
small OpenFlow network.

Looking forward for your suggestions and inputs...Thank you.

--
Regards
 Harsha Natarajan