[opensource] Open Source License Resources (help needed!)

Dirk Riehle dirk at riehle.org
Thu Feb 7 19:30:36 PST 2008

>> We are working to strengthen the Open Source resources available to
>> researchers at Stanford by updating and expanding the University's guide
>> to releasing Open Source projects.
>>

> , Michael. If they're already on it good enough.
>
> In our case I was told that I was protected by a wink and a nod.

I can imagine that this applies to source code that was created by you;
I cannot imagine this extends to possible patents implemented in that
code. For those, if I remember the OTL correctly, it is still a 1/3
university, 1/3 principal investigator, 1/3 developer/student split?

Dirk

--
Phone: + 1 (650) 215 3459
Web: http://www.riehle.org