[opensource] speaker fee for Bruce Perens

James Jacobs jrjacobs at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 11 11:03:41 PST 2008

Hi all,

I'm about to send an invitation to speak at the open source lab to Bruce
Perens, but I notice that he usually commands a speaker's fee (or at
least transportation costs). I wonder if anyone on the list would be
interested in co-sponsoring with the open source lab and covering
costs/fees? I'm going to let him know that we have no budget, but it'd
be cool if we could at least cover his transportation to/from Berkeley.

Let me know ok?

james

--
James R. Jacobs
International Documents Librarian
jrjacobs at stanford.edu
http://jonssonlibrary.stanford.edu
AIM: LibrarianJames Jabber: radlib at jabber.org

Freedom is never given; it is won.
-- A. Philip Randolph in keynote speech given at the Second National
Negro Congress in 1937
Celebrate February as Black History Month!

   (\
  {|||8-
   (/