[opensource] Perens confirmed for march. need help with planning

James Jacobs jrjacobs at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 12 10:58:17 PST 2008

Hi all,

Bruce has graciously agreed to speak sometime in March -- and is
actually interested in some continuing involvement with the OSL! He's
pretty free in March so I need some help lining up a room, doing some
PR, getting some snacks, lining up A/V...

I'm thinking of a 3pm talk for 1.5 hours. Anyone have suggestions for
the day/date? Thursdays are pretty good for me. Todd suggested 380-380C
(in the law school I think?) because it's large but still cozy.

Let me know if you can help with planning.

james

--
James R. Jacobs
International Documents Librarian
jrjacobs at stanford.edu
http://jonssonlibrary.stanford.edu
AIM: LibrarianJames Jabber: radlib at jabber.org

Freedom is never given; it is won.
-- A. Philip Randolph in keynote speech given at the Second National
Negro Congress in 1937
Celebrate February as Black History Month!

   (\
  {|||8-
   (/