[opensource] Save the Date - "Innovation Goes Public" by Bruce Perens - March 6th

James Jacobs jrjacobs at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 19 17:41:46 PST 2008

That's the psych building right? does it have projectability? I forgot
to ask Bruce if he needs that kind of thing for his presentation but
will do so now. Also, Brandy unfortunately couldn't line up a room at
Law school since they already have a couple of events that week. So
we'll need some video capability. Anyone onlist want to do that?

James

James R. Jacobs
International Documents Librarian
Green Library
Stanford University
(650) 725-1030
jrjacobs at stanford.edu
http://jonssonlibrary.stanford.edu
AIM: LibrarianJames Jabber: radlib at jabber.org

Freedom is never given; it is won.
-- A. Philip Randolph in keynote speech given at the Second National
Negro Congress in 1937
Celebrate February as Black History Month!

   (\
  {|||8-
   (/