[opensource] Updated open source lab blog

James Jacobs jrjacobs at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 26 16:04:51 PST 2008

thanks JJ! I added a link to the blog on the wiki.

james

--
James R. Jacobs
International Documents Librarian
jrjacobs at stanford.edu
http://jonssonlibrary.stanford.edu
AIM: LibrarianJames Jabber: radlib at jabber.org

Freedom is never given; it is won.
-- A. Philip Randolph in keynote speech given at the Second National
Negro Congress in 1937
Celebrate February as Black History Month!

   (\
  {|||8-
   (/