[opensource] Fwd: [Baypiggies] Donating 500 F/OSS Computers to Schools... SATURDAY!! (Pizza & Schwag from Mozilla!!)

James Jacobs jrjacobs at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 28 13:56:17 PST 2008

Hey gang. shinjoung, vijoy and I are going to help out at the SF
location. hope others are doing the same. does anyone know how to get an
acct for the osl blog? I'd like to post this and send it around.

james

Anna Ravenscroft wrote:
> FYI - something cool that we may want to let folks know about.

James R. Jacobs
International Documents Librarian
Green Library
Stanford University
(650) 725-1030
jrjacobs at stanford.edu
http://jonssonlibrary.stanford.edu
AIM: LibrarianJames Jabber: radlib at jabber.org

Freedom is never given; it is won.
-- A. Philip Randolph in keynote speech given at the Second National
Negro Congress in 1937
Celebrate February as Black History Month!

   (\
  {|||8-
   (/