[opensource] Digital Information Virtual Archive (DIVA)

Vijoy Abraham vijoy at stanford.edu
Mon May 19 11:24:23 PDT 2008

Lois,

If I remember correctly, it's mostly PHP written using a PostgreSQL
though the database layer is abstracted so it could run on other RDBMS
such as MySQL.  Can anyone else at the presentation recall other font/
middle-end languages used besides PHP?

I was fairly impressed with the system myself.

Regards,
Vijoy