[opensource] Digital Information Virtual Archive (DIVA)

James Jacobs jrjacobs at stanford.edu
Mon May 19 11:39:24 PDT 2008

Hi Lois, I believe it's written in php and java with a postgres backend.
They mentioned that it should be able to function just as well with
mysql or oracle but they haven't tested with oracle. FYI, the developers
will be here next week giving a poster session at International
Association for Social Science Information Services & Technology
(IASSIST), hosted by SULAIR.

http://iassist08.stanford.edu

I'd highly recommend IASSIST, and not just because I'm on the local
planning committee ;-)

cheers,

james