[opensource] Digital Information Virtual Archive (DIVA)

Matthew Jockers mjockers at stanford.edu
Mon May 19 15:37:58 PDT 2008

Minor correction, I believe it was *JavaScript* and php not Java and
php.  i.e. No compiling.  DIVA is built almost entirely in php with a
DB back end.   javascript gives some whiz-bang to some pages but same
pages were also available in an un-javascripted form to meet
accessibility standards.

Looked very good to me.

Matthew Jockers
Stanford University