[opensource] I will take Why Open Rocks for 200, Alex :)

John Foliot - Stanford Online Accessibility Program jfoliot at stanford.edu
Thu May 22 14:30:46 PDT 2008

Henrik Bennetsen wrote:

> Project readOn is a team of people with the singular goal of making
> online media content available to all, whether you are hard of
> hearing, simply cannot or do not want sound on, or if the content is
> in a language other than your native tongue.
>
> What has this got to do with our little OS lab? Well...They just
> captioned the video from our last workshop:
>
> http://www.projectreadon.com/index.php?id=2742&lang=

heh heh heh.... that would be my fault Henrik.  Now to get the rest of
our videos captioned.

We will achieve this!  The latest www.stanford.edu homepage also features
a captioned video (thank you Scott!), and it is becoming easier and
easier all the time to achieve this.  If you too want to have
captioned videos on your site, contact me off list and let's talk... I
can help you.

JF
John Foliot
Stanford Online Accessibility Program