[opensource] How about Moving the Open Source Lab Web Presence to Drupal?

Marco Wise marco.wise at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 5 13:02:08 PST 2009

Hi Everyone,

As you know, the Stanford Open Source Lab's web presence is currently
split between a MediaWiki instance and a WordPress blog.

http://opensource.stanford.edu
http://oslblog.stanford.edu

We were thinking that it might be simpler, more organized, and
ultimately more flexible to combine the two into a single Drupalicious
instance. What do you think?

If there are no major objections, Irina and I were thinking of getting
together for a working meeting on Friday the 13th of November from
2:30-5 p.m. in the old union and try to get as much of the stuff moved
as possible.

We are looking for ideas (what would you like the web presence to be
like?), comments (for or against), and help,

Thanks!

- marco