[opensource] The best agile methods and open source books

Dirk Riehle dirk at riehle.org
Sat Sep 19 08:10:13 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm currently preparing a lecture on "agile and open source software
development"; with the help of friends I created a list of "best" books
on the topic.

I'd like to hear your opinion. Which books do you know? Which are
actually any good? Please take the survey here:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=atgF1TMLpaj2J4xfQW124Q_3d_3d

Your help is much appreciated. You are not only helping me do a better
lecture but you are also helping (poor) students prioritize which books
to buy.

If you leave your email address and name at the end of the survey, I'll
let you know about the results and give credits to your participation as
well.

Thanks so much for your help!

Dirk

--
Website: http://dirkriehle.com - Twitter: @dirkriehle
Ph (DE): +49-157-8153-4150 - Ph (US): +1-650-450-8550