[opensource] [Fwd: SUSE Open Archive Needs Your Papers]

John Willinsky john.willinsky at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 28 11:39:59 PDT 2009

James
So glad to hear of some support for this idea from within the library.
Do let me know as SULAIR moves forward on this and whether there's
anything I can do.
John

On Sep 28, 2009, at 11:24 AM, James Jacobs wrote:

Congratulations John! this is a huge step forward and one that I hope
SULAIR can emulate in the not-too-distant future with the stanford
digital repository.

best,

james jacobs
govt information librarian