[opensource] Reminder: OpenWebCamp II is July 17th (fwd)

Todd Davies davies at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 9 13:13:27 PDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 12:24:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: John Foliot <jfoliot at stanford.edu>
To: su_webmasters at stanford.edu, drupallers at lists.stanford.edu,
     ATS ATS List <atss-staff at lists.stanford.edu>, partners at lists.stanford.edu
Cc: hci-students at lists.stanford.edu
Subject: Reminder: OpenWebCamp II is July 17th

Hello all,

Just a quick reminder that OpenWebCamp II is scheduled for Saturday July
17th at Lane History Corner (Building 200).  Details can be found at:
http://events.stanford.edu/events/244/24405/

This free one-day event has attracted a lot of attention in the Bay Area,
and there are but a few seats left before we must close registration. If
you want to join us, and have not yet registered, I recommend you do so as
soon as possible at http://openwebcamp.org/signup/

JF
John  Foliot
Program Manager