[opensource] SQL: Writing Queries for MySQL and Drupal - Thursday, February 24

Technology Training djac at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 17 13:18:30 PST 2011

View this email in your browser

IT Services Technology Training
SQL: Writing Queries for MySQL and Drupal

Looking to learn how to write SQL queries for your group's Drupal site
at Stanford?

Join us on Thursday, February 24 as IT Services Technology Training
offers SQL: Writing Queries for MySQL and Drupal.
In this advanced class, there will be a focus on how to write specific
SQL queries (see description below) within the context of your Drupal
site.

Please feel free to share this email with Drupal developers you feel
may benefit from this class.

To see a sortable list of all upcoming classes, go to
itsupcoming.stanford.edu

CLASS TITLE	DATE	TIME	FEE
SQL: Writing Queries for MySQL and Drupal (ITS-2525)

SQL is the standard programming language for creating, updating, and
retrieving information stored in databases.

This 1-day workshop will enable students to write SQL queries within
the context of a Drupal site at Stanford. We will focus on specific
examples of SQL queries to interact with data through the Drupal
environment.

We will cover key topics of SQL such as SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, WHERE,
JOINS, and FUNCTIONS. However, these will all be developed and
executed through a Stanford Drupal interface.

Th Feb 24
9 AM - 4 PM
$325

Enroll through STARS today!