[opensource] OSL meeting on Feb 3rd

Zach Chandler zechandl at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 6 12:37:15 PST 2012

Greetings All,

On February 3rd, we will be holding an Open Source Lab general meeting to discuss OSL activities and revisit our charter, followed by open discussion. All opensource list members are welcome to attend. We will be meeting at Coupa Cafe (Y2E2) 12:00-1:30pm, by the comfy chairs.

If you plan on attending, please RSVP to me by sending an email off-list so that I can actually book a larger venue if need be.

Best,
Zach

--
Zach Chandler, Web Strategist