[opensource] Today's Tech Briefing: Troubleshooting Your HTML Newsletter - Go beyond the basics

Technology Training djac at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 2 08:53:41 PST 2012

Trouble viewing? Open in web browser.

Tech Briefings are informal, interactive seminars on computer-related topics of interest to the Stanford Community.
This is your opportunity to get technology updates from and ask questions of subject-matter experts.
See the latest schedule at techbriefing.stanford.edu.

This week's free Tech Briefing:

HTML Newsletters - Tips and Troubleshooting

TODAY - 2:00 - 3:30 p.m.

LOCATION: Turing Auditorium (Polya Hall, Room 111)

PRESENTER: Mark Branom, IT Services

In this session, learn how to solve certain issues with your newly created HTML Email Newsletter.

Join Mark Branom as he answers such questions as:
- How come my image isn't showing?
- Why is my font incorrect?
- Is it possible to find out how many people are clicking on my links?

Topics:
- the essential steps for creating your HTML Email Newsletter
- fixing such issues as broken images and incorrect fonts
- tracking the number of clicks to your links

Bring your questions, and we'll see you this afternoon!

Next week's Tech Briefing: WebEx at Stanford
Friday, March 9 - 2 - 3:30 p.m.

Miss a Tech Briefing? Session Videos are now available!

To see the latest filmed Tech Briefings, visit the Video Series site.

QUESTIONS? Call Technology Training at 723-4391 or send email to techtraining at stanford.edu.