Search Mailing List Archives
[opensource] This week's free Tech Briefing: WebEx at Stanford
djac at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 7 15:05:31 PST 2012
Trouble viewing? Open in web browser.
Tech Briefings are informal, interactive seminars on computer-related topics of interest to the Stanford Community.
This is your opportunity to get technology updates from and ask questions of subject-matter experts.
See the latest schedule at techbriefing.stanford.edu.
This week's free Tech Briefing:
WebEx at Stanford
Friday, March 9 - 2:00 - 3:30 p.m.
LOCATION: Turing Auditorium (Polya Hall, Room 111)
PRESENTER: Jo-Ann Cuevas-Pagliaro, IT Services
In this Tech Briefing, learn how WebEx software can facilitate:
- holding "virtual meetings" without traveling across campus
- effectively involving staff members working remotely
- gathering groups quickly to review materials
- leveraging colleagues at other institutions
- delivering real-time lectures, demos, and presentations
- providing virtual office hours
- quick-response remote desktop support assistance, and
- cross-functional group collaboration
Miss a Tech Briefing? Session Videos are now available!
To see the latest filmed Tech Briefings, visit the Video Series site.
To subscribe to the Tech Briefings RSS feed via Stanford Events, point your RSS reader/browser/catcher to: http://events.stanford.edu/xml/byOrganization/144/rss.xml.
QUESTIONS? Call Technology Training at 723-4391 or send email to techtraining at stanford.edu.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the opensource