[opensource] Stanford Drupal Camp is next week - Register today, it's free!

Megan Erin Miller meganem at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 28 13:21:40 PDT 2013

Dear colleagues,

Next Friday and Saturday is Stanford Drupal
Camp<https://drupalcamp.stanford.edu>(April 5+6). If you have not
registered yet, we encourage you to do so now:
https://drupalcamp.stanford.edu/user/register

We have a great schedule of sessions lined up:
https://drupalcamp.stanford.edu/sessions/schedule

Whether you are a Drupal beginner or advanced user, we will have sessions
for you, for example:

   - A "New to Drupal" track that will include introductory sessions on
   editing content, creating content types, setting permissions, making views,
   etc – a great starting point for new users.
   - A track focused on Stanford-specific resources like the Stanford Sites
   hosting environment, the new Stanford themes, and features that are
   available to the Stanford community.
   - Intermediate/Advanced sessions on performance, building multilingual
   sites, Drupal 8, SEO, etc.

We look forward to seeing you all at Drupal Camp!

Sincerely,
Your Drupal Camp Team

Megan Erin Miller, Web Designer
Stanford Web Services