[opensource] Tomorrow's Free Tech Briefing: Grovo - Free Online Cloud Training and Video Tutorials

Technology Training djac at stanford.edu
Thu May 2 14:42:20 PDT 2013

Trouble viewing? View at http://bit.ly/tb-grovo

Tech Briefings are informal, interactive seminars on computer-related topics of interest to the Stanford Community.
This is your opportunity to get technology updates from and ask questions of subject-matter experts.
See the latest schedule at techbriefing.stanford.edu.

This week's free Tech Briefing

Grovo: Free Online Training and Video Tutorials for Cloud Software

Tomorrow - Friday, May 3
2 - 3:30 p.m.

LOCATION: Turing Auditorium (Polya Hall, Room 111)

Presenter: Jon Robertson, Grovo

Join us for this week's Tech Briefing to learn about Grovo, a free online training tool to help you learn more about Cloud Software like Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, Google, and more!

Billions of people are now connected to the Internet, and cloud-based services increasingly dominate our personal and professional lives. Grovo helps you get the most out of these services so you can be more productive and spend time on what matters most.

Each day, our NYC-based team produces one-minute video lessons covering every change to the world's most popular websites, mobile apps and online tools and we deliver those lessons in real-time. So far, more than 3000 videos are available at grovo.com.

Miss a Tech Briefing? Session Videos are now available!

To see the latest filmed Tech Briefings, visit the new Video Series site at http://www.stanford.edu/group/ttsdocs/cgi-bin/techbriefingvideos

QUESTIONS? Call Technology Training at 723-4391 or send email to techtraining at stanford.edu.

Come visit us at the 2013 Stanford IT Open House
Tuesday, May 7, 10AM - 3PM
http://itopenhouse.stanford.edu/