Search Mailing List Archives
[opensource] Last month on the SWS Blog: Web Team vs. Stakeholders, Taxonomy, Static site copy, Custom typography
Megan Erin Miller
meganem at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 4 09:16:11 PDT 2014
Last month on the SWS Blog:
- *Choosing your project's internal web
- Linnea gives key insights into the difference between a web
project team and its stakeholders.
- *Getting Started on Sites:
- Cynthia explains what the Taxonomy module is and does, and why
you should use it on your Drupal site.
- *Creating a static copy of a
- John shares a handy tutorial on how to make a static website
from your Drupal site.
- *Create a page title from the views exposed filter
- Caryl walks you through how to make the filter results show a
page title that reflects the term used in the filter.
- *Overriding Open Framework Styles: Customizing your
- Megan helps you create a unique look-and-feel on your site by
customizing your typography.
The Stanford Web Services Blog <http://swsblog.stanford.edu> features
tutorials, articles, and case studies from the SWS team, and provides an
avenue of communication for SWS activities, a forum for discussion around
trends and technologies, and a resource to the community.
We welcome you to subscribe to the blog
or keep an eye out for our monthly digest via email.
* * * * * * * *
Stanford Web Services - http://webservices.stanford.edu
Read more about Stanford Sites: http://sites.stanford.edu
Contact us through HelpSU: http://stanford.io/XkTdwt
Find us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/SUWebServices
Read our blog: http://swsblog.stanford.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the opensource