[opensource] Git/Github Workshop

Sarah Lester slester at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 27 09:06:24 PDT 2014

Hi Crystal,
I would be interested in attending. I have a pretty limited amount of experience with Git/Github so really any topic would be interesting to me.  I could do up to 4 hours depending on the day. The week of Sept 14th is new student orientation, which is crazy.  I can bring my own laptop.

Thanks much for sending out this offer.

Best,
Sarah

Sarah Lester