[opensource] Last month on the SWS Blog: Multiple field search, Redirects, Sites updates, Writing for the Web

Megan Erin Miller meganem at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 4 09:01:52 PST 2014

Last month on the SWS Blog:

   - *Getting Started on Sites: How do I remove the "authoring information"
   on my page?*<https://swsblog.stanford.edu/blog/getting-started-sites-how-do-i-remove-authoring-information-my-page>(2/24/14)
- Caryl walks you through how to remove that pesky line
   "Submitted by..." from your content.

   - *Views Exposed Filters Multiple Field
Search*<https://swsblog.stanford.edu/blog/views-exposed-filters-multiple-field-search>(2/17/14)
- Shea's first blog post is a killer tutorial on how to enable
   users to search multiple fields at once in an exposed filter field.

   - *Announcing Stanford Drupal Camp
2014!*<https://swsblog.stanford.edu/blog/announcing-stanford-drupal-camp-2014>(2/13/14)
- It's that time again! Registration and session proposals are
   now open for Stanford Drupal Camp, happening April 18-19, 2014.

   - *Redirecting Links from an Old Page to a New
Page*<https://swsblog.stanford.edu/blog/redirecting-links-old-page-new-page>(2/10/14)
- Caryl helps you use the Redirect module to manage broken links
   with redirects.

   - *Stanford Sites Updates, February
2014*<https://swsblog.stanford.edu/blog/stanford-sites-updates-february-2014>(2/7/14)
- A rundown of the updates performed during February to the
   Stanford Sites service, including several newly added modules, such as JS
   Injector, Views Data Export, and Date iCal. People sites were also
   updated this
February.<https://swsblog.stanford.edu/blog/peoplestanfordedu-updates-february-2014>

   - *Writing for the Web #4:
Lists*<https://swsblog.stanford.edu/blog/writing-web-4-lists>(2/3/14)
- Linnea shares tips on how to make text more scannable using
   lists.

The Stanford Web Services Blog <http://swsblog.stanford.edu/> features
tutorials, articles, and case studies from the SWS team, and provides an
avenue of communication for SWS activities, a forum for discussion around
trends and technologies, and a resource to the community.

We welcome you to subscribe to the blog
here<http://swsblog.stanford.edu/subscribe>,
or keep an eye out for our monthly digest via email.

Stanford Web Services - http://webservices.stanford.edu
Read more about Stanford Sites: http://sites.stanford.edu
Contact us through HelpSU: http://stanford.io/XkTdwt
Find us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/SUWebServices