[p4-feedback] How do you create Enumerated Classes - Protege 4.0beta

Gibson, A.P. A.P.Gibson at uva.nl
Fri Aug 29 00:41:26 PDT 2008

Hi David,

Welcome back ;-)

I've attached an OWL file with your test in so you can see.

Instances in the enumeration are separated by commas, which I suspect was the root of your problem.

A lot of people don't know that if you hit the Tab key whilst typing in restrictions that you get autocomplete suggestions.

In this case, after typing 'eng' and hitting tab, you get suggested 'england'. I would expect that hitting tab again after choosing england would suggest a comma or } but this doesnt happen when the cursor is at the end of 'england'. If I put a space after england, I do get these suggestions, but then I have a syntax error because of the space - it would be nice if this was more intuitive.

Cheers
Andrew

--
Dr Andrew Gibson