[p4-feedback] various

Nick Drummond nick.drummond at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Fri Mar 14 08:55:27 PDT 2008

Alan,

Data range expressions can currently only be created in the expression
editor.
I updated the Manchester Syntax Overview [1] to include the syntax.

BTW I failed to load your ontology because the imported ontologies
were not included and one of them on the web gets redirected to a 404
not found.
If you want to send me them I can check the fix has solved your search
problem.

Nick

[1] http://www.co-ode.org/resources/reference/manchester_syntax/