[p4-feedback] Modeling problem

Nick Drummond nick.drummond at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Wed Apr 1 09:07:11 PDT 2009

Hi Mathe,

You cannot state below with value restrictions.
Are you trying to assert about a specific provider or the class Provider?
Assuming that the cost really is a feature of a service...

A specific provider:

Provider(p)
Service(councellingService)
Cost(free)

isProviderOf(p, councellingService)
hasCost(councellingService, free)

Or all the providers that provide a service for free:

Provider and isProviderOf some (Service and hasCost value free)

Both associate a service with a cost.

Nick