[p4-feedback] Modeling problem

Максим Караваев maxoid at kg.ru
Thu Apr 2 01:16:43 PDT 2009

Hello

Another idea:

SubPropertyOf( PropertyChain( :provides :service ) :isProviderOf )
PropertyAssertion( :provides :ProviderX :Limit )
PropertyAssertion( :service :Limit :CounsellingService  )
PropertyAssertion( :hasCost :Limit :Free )

this entails the assertion
PropertyAssertion( :isProviderOf :ProviderX :CounsellingService  )

Limit here is an instance of additional class, that keeps information about
the cost of service for the Proveder and maybe some more ( amount, duration,
time, ...)

В ответ на Ваше письмо от Tuesday 31 March 2009 18:01:42: