[p4-feedback] Problems with OWL/XML files

Nick Drummond nick.drummond at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Mon Apr 6 07:46:27 PDT 2009

Hi Rörd,

1) I've just tried in build 109 this and it appears to be rendering this xml
entity and namespace correctly
<!ENTITY owl2xml "http://www.w3.org/2006/12/owl2-xml#" >
     xml:base="http://www.w3.org/2006/12/owl2-xml#"

2) Again, this is working for me for an arbitrary case. This will depend on
your setup.
It sounds like the ontology URI in the file you are trying to import is not
correct - ie doesn't match what p4 believes it to be.
What happens if you load it directly? What format is it?

Have you got an example of both? Can you send me the files?

Nick