[p4-feedback] empty window by buiding P4 editor

Julia Dmitrieva juliadmtr at
Mon Apr 6 11:50:28 PDT 2009

I am building Protege4  (following instructions at
with java 1.5, and get  empty window after  executing build.xml->run.

The strange thing that if I buid it with java 1.6 everething goes OK.

Does somebody has the same problem? What can be the reason of this behavior?

I don't know whether it makes any sense my OS is  Ubuntu 8.10, I also
attach the picture
of the window.

With best regards,