[p4-feedback] P4 and OWL 1

Nick Drummond nick.drummond at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Tue Apr 7 02:46:50 PDT 2009

Hi Stefano,

You can also create allDisjointClasses manually (using multiselect).
They are nice because they are much more compact, but you are right this is
an OWL 2 construct and breaks backwards compatibility.

The quickest solution I can put in place is an option on the "Make all
primitive siblings disjoint" action.

But at some point it would be really nice to have "save as owl1.0" which
performs transforms where possible and warns where not.

Nick