[p4-feedback] P4 and OWL 1

Nick Drummond nick.drummond at
Tue Apr 7 04:05:15 PDT 2009

Hi Stefano,

I've implemented this as a refactor action.
This gives the user more flexibility as you can transform existing
ontologies (so obviously if a plugin doesn't do the "correct" thing for your
circumstances it is still possible to transform).

Will be available in the next build (next week with any luck).